This never gets easy

Well, we’ve completed another day and are now resting in our destination for the night, Tábara.  We have just around 200 miles left to go and are currently anticipating arriving into Santiago either Monday or Tuesday, May  27th or 28th - 12 or 13 more days to go, and I, Vic, just completed my 8th consecutive day of walking in a row.

Unfortunately, that lower leg pain issue has begun to resurface the last two days - although not yet debilitating - and I also find myself fighting a small cold.  I rarely ever catch a cold, so I’m definitely thinking my body is feeling a little rundown.  But, I am fully committed to finishing this mother of a Camino. (Frank - It’s obvious that Vic is really enjoying himself at the moment! Which is great ‘cos I haven’t seen him in days since he went off with that South Korean chick - Yung-Kim I think it was- a one armed piano teacher from Seoul with leftist tendencies) 

As I walked into Tábara this afternoon, I noticed some crane-type birds had found an alternative use for a steeple on an old building.  I almost thought they were fake, but they are, indeed, real.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book of the Trip

At last, no more pain!