Mostly dry
Separate from the very wet weather forecast, which looks very ominous, this trip has been mostly dry. Let me explain.
Frank and I are doing this Camino for very similar reasons, revolving around health. To aid in this goal, we have both agreed to mostly abstain from alcohol for at least the first half or so of this Camino (mostly being the key word). However, an exception was made yesterday as it happened to be my birthday. I allowed myself a birthday beer at lunch and a little vino in the evening. It was enjoyable.
And thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings!


(Frank - No idea what he’s on about)
Frank and I are doing this Camino for very similar reasons, revolving around health. To aid in this goal, we have both agreed to mostly abstain from alcohol for at least the first half or so of this Camino (mostly being the key word). However, an exception was made yesterday as it happened to be my birthday. I allowed myself a birthday beer at lunch and a little vino in the evening. It was enjoyable.
And thanks to everyone for the birthday greetings!
(Frank - No idea what he’s on about)
Comments
Post a Comment